Here are a few tips to make your player’s tryout experience go as smoothly as possible:
· Pre-register your player at least 48 hours prior to the first day of their scheduled tryouts. Register here.
Later registrations and even walk-up registrations are, of course, fine, but you won’t have any paperwork to fill out at the field if we have your registration in our system before we generate the tryout sheets.
· Print your proof of registration for the tryouts and bring with you to the field.
Again, this is not necessary, but you won’t have to fill out any additional paperwork if your player is not on the tryout sheet if you have a copy of the proof of registration to leave at the check-in tent.
· Arrive at least 30 minutes early to get your player checked-in and pinned with their tryout number.
· KEEP your player’s number for ALL nights of tryouts. Don’t turn the number in at the check-in tent and don’t forget to bring it with you for each tryout session.
· Plan to attend ALL nights of tryouts. Coaches get a more complete look at your player the more sessions your player attends.
· Consider volunteering to work check-in at tryouts. The more volunteers we have, the quicker the tryout check-in process goes.
We look forward to seeing you and your player at tryouts! Best of luck!!