TFCA is a nationally known youth soccer program which prides itself on developing players to reach their maximum potential.
Recreational Soccer is a great way for those looking to get started in the sport and TFC is proud to offer this program to the children in Greater Triangle Area. The program is a fun and instructive way for kids to learn about the wonderful game of soccer.
Why should you play in this Recreational Program?
• Fun and Enjoyment
• Progressive Training Curriculum and Structure (centered around positive learning environments)
• Parental Involvement (great way to share the experience with your child)
TFCA depends on parents' participation as volunteer coaches in our recreation program. Our recreation program is VOLUNTEER COACHING BASED. We strive to have 2 volunteer coaches per team. We provide a preseason coaching clinic to all our coaches and we also provide a curriculum for the season. In addition we provide coaching support with TFCA Directors, Staff, and Railhawks players during weekday practices for our U7-U9 program and on weekends with our U4-U6 programs. With TFCA training, guidance and support, coaching a TFCA recreation team is fun, enjoyable and rewarding. Remember, without you our volunteer, there is no TFCA.
Please contact Chris Young, Recreation Director, at 919-434-9646 or email@example.com to become one of our volunteer coaches.
2014 -2015 Age Group Chart
2014 - 2015 Age Group Chart (click HERE)
• Season kicks off on Saturday September 6 and runs for 8 Saturdays to Saturday October 25
• If needed our Raindate is scheduled for Saturday November 1
• U7/8 & U9/10 practices will start Wednesay August 27th
CAM Region (Cary, Apex, Morrisville)
U4 – U6 offered @ Cedar Fork Elementary School, Morrisville
U7/8 offered @ Cedar Fork Elementary, Morrisville
U9/10 offered @ Davis Drive MS, Cary
HSFV Region (Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina)
U4 – U6 offered @ LFS, Holly Springs
U4 – U6 offered @ TYCO, Fuquay-Varina
U7/8 offered @ CEDA, Holly Springs
U9/10 offered @ Bakertown, Fuquay-Varina
U11/12 offered @ Bakertown, Fuquay-Varina
U13-15 offered @ Bakertown, Fuquay-Varina
Age Group Set-up:
U4, U5, U6
• Play a modified 3v3 with no keepers
• Team size is 10-12 players and are coed
• Play 4v4 with no keepers
• Teams size is 6-8 players
• We offer a boys inhouse leage and girls inhouse leage. Teams play within their region.
• We follow same setup we use in our TDA program and play 6v6 with keepers
• 8v8 with keepers
• 11v11 with keepers
Refund requests for the Recreational Program must be submitted in writing to the TFC Office, prior to the start date of the program. This may be done via email to Cindy Sykes at firstname.lastname@example.org
For requests before the first Saturday of the season, refunds will be issued minus a $15 administrative fee. Requests received after the program has begun will not be honored.
Please note that, if applicable, any nonrefundable fees that have been paid by TFC on a player’s behalf will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
Returned checks will be subject to electronic check recovery. There is an additional TFC charge of $15 for all returned checks.
Any questions please contact:
Director of Recreation